From: <quinton.wells@ba.com>
Subject: Monitoring SNMP using Firefox
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 06:25:27 -0700
To: <CGatePro>

Hello There
Using Firefox (v2.0.0.7) to monitor SNMP elements on my CGP 5.0.13 cluster, any string I enter in the 'filter' box appears to be ignored.
The page refreshes every 10 seconds and the 'filter' box is returned empty, as it does when I click the 'Display' button.

Using Internet Explorer (v6) to do the same, clicking the 'Display' button does filter the display based on the string in the 'filter' box.
When the page refreshes after 10 seconds, the contents of the 'filter' box and the filtered elements persist.

Is there a fix for this problem?

-- This message is private and confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you have received this message in error, please email it back to the sender and immediately permanently delete it from your computer system. Please do not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it or any attachments. British Airways may monitor email traffic data and also the content of emails, where permitted by law, for the purposes of security and staff training and in order to prevent or detect unauthorised use of the British Airways email system. Virus checking of emails (including attachments) is the responsibility of the recipient. British Airways Plc is a public limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 1777777. Registered office: Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, West Drayton, Middlesex, England, UB7 0GB. Additional terms and conditions are available on our website: www.ba.com