From: Mitchell Kahn <mitch@middlecoast.net>
Subject: Re: Apple iPhone won't receive email
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 14:16:47 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Jeff,

It is just my opinion, but we still get plenty of spam from the AT&T network, which is why we now use Postini to handle our filtering.

Mitch

On Sep 28, 2007, at 1:55 PM, Jeff Wark wrote:

What do you mean blocking port 25 doesn't work?  I think it would be incredibly effective....just not enough ISPs are doing it.

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 11:49:02 -0400