From: Daniel Pratt <dpratt@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Apple iPhone won't receive email
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 21:38:31 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
The firewall is configured to allow ports 110 and 25.

If I use my laptop, and test this with Entourage on a Mac from my house, it
works just fine. But for some reason the iPhone can't with just a normal POP
account.

I haven't configured web mail on CG.

Dan

Pop or IMAP is immaterial both work with the iPhone.

Is your firewall configured to allow the remote traffic? You should at least
get connection attempts in the CHP logs, if you have all logging enabled.

Can your other remote devices connect?

Can the iPhone access web mail?

--
Eric Chamberlain