From: Daniel Pratt <dpratt@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Apple iPhone won't receive email
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 15:55:24 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
So, am I to assume that I can't set this up as a POP account? That I have to
use IMAP with SSL?

Here's what I have setup:

- created an account entitled "iphone"
- made sure that the "mobile" option is enabled for the account "iphone" in
the account settings
- checked "allow mobile users to login" under Settings ---> Protection
- "Process as a client IP address" is checked

The iPhone still does not connect and receive mail.

I'm at a loss. I see nothing in the log that an attempt was even made.