From: Nicolas Hatier <nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com>
Subject: Re: ClamAV with Mac OS X Server
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 10:01:24 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
You can also simplify your life by using CGP-ClamAV

It uses the ClamAV library directly, no daemon, no socket. It also forces ClamAV to scan the messages directly as mail, bypassing the "magic" detection feature of the ClamAV engine which sometimes have problems because of the CGP envelope header.

http://www.niversoft.com/products/cgscripts/cgpclamav

Regards,
Nicolas Hatier

Marcel Hochuli wrote:
Found nothing on the list about this matter…

Is anyone using ClamAV that ships with Mac OS X Server? It can be updated daily by a few clicks in Server Admin.

I would like to use cgpav to connect to built-in ClamAV of Mac OS X Server. After starting the AV-Software, I find amavis processes. I'm not sure what these are about and how to connect cgpav to amavis or clamav.

Any ideas?

Marcel

+---
otherto:noway@a-f.ch