From: Marcel Hochuli <mhochuli@a-f.ch>
Subject: Re: Rescan of mail account size.
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 15:10:18 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
And every thime I hit the "1.5GB" Button, CGP crashes!

I had this problem just minutes ago.

CGP 5.1.12 on Mac OS X Server 10.4.8 PPC

Marcel
___________________________________

Am 27.09.2007 um 13:25 schrieb Johan Wynne:

Hi.
We use CommuniGate Pro version 5.1.9, running on linux.

A CommuniGate user recently reported that she had deleted some mail and that her mail account size should be around 950 MB.
I ran a 'du -shL' on her folder and indeed it reported 967 MB.
However, on the CommuniGate admin view, her account was reported as being around 1.5 GB.
I restarted the CommuniGate server, but that didn't help.
I did a manual rescan of her account by pressing the "1.5 GB" button. And voila, it reported 967 GB or so.

Now, my question is. Why on earth do I have to manually rescan her account?
Shouldn't CommuniGate rescan accounts once in a while automatically?
Is there a setting in CommuniGate for this?
If there isn't, can I do it through a cronjob or something?

To manually have to check each users account size once in a while is obviously a very time consuming job which I think CommuniGate should to automatically for me.
However, so far I have only come across this problem once.

Best regards, Johan.