From: Johan Wynne <johan.wynne@further.se>
Subject: Rescan of mail account size.
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 13:25:03 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi.
We use CommuniGate Pro version 5.1.9, running on linux.

A CommuniGate user recently reported that she had deleted some mail and that her mail account size should be around 950 MB.
I ran a 'du -shL' on her folder and indeed it reported 967 MB.
However, on the CommuniGate admin view, her account was reported as being around 1.5 GB.
I restarted the CommuniGate server, but that didn't help.
I did a manual rescan of her account by pressing the "1.5 GB" button. And voila, it reported 967 GB or so.

Now, my question is. Why on earth do I have to manually rescan her account?
Shouldn't CommuniGate rescan accounts once in a while automatically?
Is there a setting in CommuniGate for this?
If there isn't, can I do it through a cronjob or something?

To manually have to check each users account size once in a while is obviously a very time consuming job which I think CommuniGate should to automatically for me.
However, so far I have only come across this problem once.

Best regards, Johan.