From: Darren Sundborg <d.sundborg@ukintpress.com>
Subject: RE: Passwords
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 10:33:19 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi Andy

I gave up on the Kerberos route and have gone down the authPAM.pl route!

I am resending this email from yesterday!!!

I think it is all setup now though.

Just a few things:

1) Does the user have to have the same PC logon name & Communigate email
logon name?

2) When users change their Windows AD passwords, Outlook will prompt for
a new password as well?

3) If APPLE MAC users are logging in thourgh AD, is there a way for them
to also change their passwords? Or be prompted? (I suppose that would be
asking for to much!!)

Once again thanking you all...

Disclaimer

This email (which includes any files transmitted with it) is
confidential and may also be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of UKIP Media & Events
Ltd.

If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, do not
open any attachment but please notify the sender (above) deleting this
message from your system. Please rely on your own anti-virus system, no
responsibility is taken by the sender for any damage rising out of virus
infection.

UKIP Media & Events Ltd.
Registered Address: 82 St John Street, London EC1M 4JN VAT No. GB879
4451 71 Registration Number: 5893940 Company registered in England and
Wales