From: Jorge R. Macías L. <jmacias@mexis.net>
Subject: Strange LDAP behavior - Outlook
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:15:59 -0500
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi everyone, I recently upgraded one of our CGPro servers from 5.0.9 to 5.1.12, now the final users are having problems with the LDAP directory.  Before upgrading the version, when a user opened MS Outlook and went to the LDAP addressbook they would see the directory content, now they see an empty addressbook and they have to go to the directory search window, perform a query, like "name contains a" and now they see addresses in the directory, but if they close Outlook and open it again, the directory is empty again.

This happens with different versions of Outlook like XP, 2000 and 2003.

Any hint on what is happening and how to fix it?

Thanks and best regards

Jorge