From: Darren Sundborg <d.sundborg@ukintpress.com>
Subject: re: Passwords
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 16:28:57 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Hi

I am really thinking about going over to exchange. There I said it.

I am running an Active Directory environment, and am having the problem of changing passwords every “”whatever days””.

What does everyone else do in this situation? How do you get passwords to change? Do you have users change two passwords?

Really need some guidance on this one, any help would be greatly appreciated…

Thanks in advance,

http://www.ukintpress.com

Disclaimer

This email (which includes any files transmitted with it) is confidential and may also be legally privileged.

It is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of UKIP Media & Events Ltd.

If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, do not open any attachment but please notify the sender (above) deleting this message from your system. Please rely on your own anti-virus system, no responsibility is taken by the sender for any damage rising out of virus infection.

UKIP Media & Events Ltd.

Registered Address: 82 St John Street, London EC1M 4JN VAT No. GB879 4451 71 Registration Number: 5893940 Company registered in England and Wales