From: Marcel Hochuli <mhochuli@a-f.ch>
Subject: Re: How to create a "do not reply" account.
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 16:58:45 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi Stefan

OK, I tried this on my CGP (5.1.12), but it should work on your version, too:

Add a Router entry like this:

<noreply> = error

Add an Alias <noreply> to postmaster (this is not needed, I think. try it with and without.)

When I test the address <noreply@maindomain.dom> in the Router-Section,
CGP answers:

Routed to SYSTEM host error() (can relay)

As it can relay, your Application should be able to send e-mail. If someone replies, she/he will get an final error as it will be generated by the CGP Router which is AFAIK the fastest way (in terms of cycles) to reject a message.

Marcel