From: Stefan Seiz <TalkLists@index-s.de>
Subject: Re: How to create a "do not reply" account.
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 16:55:47 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 25.09.2007 16:11 Uhr "John Rudd" <jrudd@ucsc.edu> wrote:

> Use synchronous rules, and have your first server-wide rule simply
> reject a message if it is going to that recipient.

Don't have synchronus rules in 4.3.12. Sorry for not mentioning my CGP
Version in my first email.

Stalker: how can i tell CGP not to validate the FROM/Sender address to be an
existent account on the CGP Server when a CLIENT IP is using an "unknown
account" as from address.

This is my friggin mailserver and i shoud be able to use whatever from
address i want :-) I mean "CGP Bow before me, for I am root."

--
Stefan Seiz <http://www.StefanSeiz.com>
Spamto: <bin@imd.net>