From: Stefan Seiz <TalkLists@index-s.de>
Subject: How to create a "do not reply" account.
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:37:54 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi,

for various messages sent by automated systems, i want to use a sender email
address which the recipients can not reply to.

I want possible replies rejected right at the SMTP Prompt like wizh an
unexistant account.

The problem seems to be, that i can not just use a non existant account if i
relay the outgoing mail throgh my CGP Server as it would complain about a
non existant account being used in the From/Sender address.

How would i achieve what i describe above? Any Ideas?

--
Stefan Seiz <http://www.StefanSeiz.com>
Spamto: <bin@imd.net>