From: Adam Dennis <adam@coretech.net.au>
Subject: Re: Problem with verify return path?
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 20:48:17 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Re: Problem with verify return path?
Hi Mark,

A lot of domains now have their primary MX record as a "dummy" to deter spammers.
That is, it has no A record and does not even exist.
CGPro 5.0.9 and earlier do not even try to send to lower priority MX records - if the first MX record fails then the email eventually fails.

I reckon that this is a bug - as it is, only an upgrade will fix this behaviour.

As per usual my emails regards this sent to the list have been ignored.

AFAIK this is fixed in later versions (5.1.x ??)

adam.