From: Jason Vervlied <jvervlied@intechjanus.com>
Subject: Issues creating helper app
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 12:39:16 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <cgatepro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

I am trying to create a helper app in perl. The issue I am having is that I am reading in the message from the <MSG> stream and then when I put the  message back into the queue I am loosing any headers that other rules may have added. Basically I am seeing the message as it was when it originally was submitted rather than with the header fields I have added.

Is there another stream I should pull this message from?

--
Jason Vervlied