From: Jeff Wark <jwark@tbaytel.net>
Subject: Re: Problem with verify return path?
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 11:06:19 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I have encountered this problem a few times and have questioned it, but it is known behaviour and described in the documentation somewhere.

A workaround is to use the router.  You can specifically route email to the working host.

An entry would look something like this with the following information:

Domain with troubles: example.com
MX records for example.com:
 mx1.example.com  [the bad record]
 mx2.example.com  [the good record]

Router entry:
 N:M: example.com=example.com@mx2.example.com.25.via;

The N and M stand for 'NoRelay' and 'Mail' respectively.  Read more about it at:
http://www.communigate.com/CommuniGatePro/Router.html#Table

Thanks to Bret for this information in helping us over 1 year ago.  We have used it a couple times now.

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 12:39:05 +0100