From: Alexander Lázaro Gómez Valdivia <alexandergv@esvc.co.cu>
Subject: RE: Pronto crashes by Removing a Folder.
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:14:30 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I have not idea, why this happen, Tested on two different computers

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2900 SP2
CommuniGate 5.1.12
Pronto! 1.2
Adobe Flash9.ocx 9.0.16.0

The E-Folder can be created on Pronto! Environment, but can not be deleted.
At delete action Internet Explorer announce that Adobe Flash have experimented a problem and should be closed.

Thanks,