From: Brad Lachel <lachel@d155.org>
Subject: What is this?
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:22:28 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I have seen a few lines in the log that I don't understand.  They look like this:

07:16:23.07 2 QUEUE([3010594]) from <220248_27728-user=D155.ORG@FORGIVINGCHANGE.NET>, 5021 bytes (<FIEF19B80F2D55643CB8158D0ED8DABE49C@forgivingchange.net>)

The message came from user@d155.org .  What I don't understand is the forgivingchange.net part.  Where does it come from?  How do I get rid of it?  The forgivingchange.net part also changes.  I believe, but I am not sure, that these are mail messages that are originating from my Student Information System.  They are not coming from any particular users computer or eMail application.

Brad Lachel

District Computer Coordinator

Community High School District #155

1 South Virginia Road

Crystal Lake, IL  60014

815-455-8500 x 28

lachel@d155.org

All e-mail to and from this address is subject to the Acceptable Use Policies of Community High School District #155. All e-mail may be monitored and/or disclosed to third parties. Any views or opinions presented in an e-mail are solely those of the author and may not represent those of Community High School District #155.
http://www.d155.org