From: Eric Chamberlain <eric@voxilla.com>
Subject: RE: Apple iPhone won't receive email
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 16:30:49 -0700
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Is the server name spelled correctly or a firewall in the way?  You should see something in the logs.

We have inbound and outbound IMAP over SSL working with multiple iPhones without any problems.

We didn't do anything special for the configuration, just added the credentials and host information.

--
Eric Chamberlain, CISSP
Chief Technical Officer