From: A Ballesteros <ab@communigate.com>
Subject: Re: Pronto crashes by Removing a Folder.
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 12:31:27 -0700
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I am unable to recreate this on Windows XP with Internet Explorer 7 and Adobe Flash 9.0.28. I tested with empty folders and folders that contained messages.

Can you please inform us which MS OS, Browser Version, and Adobe Flash version you are using?

Thanks in advance,
Azdio

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:43:03 -0500