From: Technical Support, Stalker Labs <support@stalker.com>
Subject: Re: SMTP Sending and Receiving log levels - Case[JLPP0918-861HQ]
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 22:39:23 +0400
To: Bret Miller <bret.miller@wcg.org>, CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,
 Bret Miller on 18.09.2007 18:05 wrote:

Is my config different from yours?  When I change the log level of SMTP sending, the SMTP receiving log level changes to match.  I would like to have sending set to major and failures and receiving set to problems or low info, but can't see to make it stick.  Admined using Firefox 2.0.0.6 on Mac PPC.

TIA

Paul Galati

Confirmed here in CGPro 5.1.12 on Windows Server 2003 using Firefox 2.0.0.6 on Windows XP.

Looks like a bug to me.

Currently SMTP-Sending and SMTP-Receiving share the same log (as well as Relaying, Reverse Connect, sending ATRN/ETRN, etc). The settings for SMTP module were split into several pages in 5.1.x but not logging level settings.

Bret

--
Sincerely,
Roman