From: Marcel Hochuli <mhochuli@a-f.ch>
Subject: Re: S/MIME: import .p12 file into an account
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 16:22:14 -0700
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Thanks Bret

I tryed again in Simplex (my first try was with stock skin). But no success. I knew, I had to enter two passwords in top fields too (with this password the key will be saved on CGP server).

I got back to Apples Keychain and tried all variants: .cer, .pem, .p7b, .p12

The clue was, I exportet my private key and my certificate from the wrong listing. One has to select 'my certificates' and then the appropriate cert and export it.

Now it works seamless.

Marcel