From: Martin.Hepworth <martinh@solidstatelogic.com>
Subject: RE: Question about Outlook Mail
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:20:34 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Mike

There's an option in Outleek to do this...

1) Tools->options->other. Top option is "Empty deleted items upon exiting".

2) Tools->Empty trash folder

First asks you on every close of outlook, second does it immediately.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Red Lion 49 Ltd T/A Solid State Logic