From: Gilles Depeyrot <gsd@dolphin.fr>
Subject: Re: SpamHaus listing of CommuniGate servers
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 15:25:48 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi Paul,

This seems to be the root issue: there doesn't seem to be a valid A record for dolphin.fr. This was supposed to have been fixed last week and I am waiting for our provider to implement this fix.

Best regards,
Gilles

Then you appear to have some internal DNS or other name service which is
directing dolphin.fr to somewhere, but not anyone in the internet.  The
name servers for dolphin.fr (ns1.completel.fr and ns2.completel.fr) both
report that an A record dolphin.fr is not found.

--
Gilles Depeyrot - MEDAL Business Manager

DOLPHIN Integration
"The Enabler of mixed signal Systems-on-Chip"
BP 65 Inovallée F-38240 Meylan FRANCE
Tel: +33 (0)476 41 74 01
Fax: +33 (0)476 90 29 65
mailto:gsd@dolphin-integration.com