From: Mark Salvo <msalvo@oda.state.or.us>
Subject: LDAP Directory
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 06:10:40 -0700
To: <CGatePro>
I have a question regarding searching for email addresses. This is a general question from a newbie.

In Apple Mail, I configure user's LDAP settings to search for users in our LDAP. This works fine if you only want to search users in LDAP. But what if I want to search for groups in Communigate? I can log onto our Communigate's Web Mail interface and have the ability to search the Server Address Book and find both users and groups. Can someone point me in the right direction in regards to having user's able to search Communigate's groups. Or maybe this is something that won't work for depending on our setup? Sorry for the brief description. I'm not really sure what additional info would be needed to help me out.

Thank you,

Mark