From: Michael Parske <mparske@communigate.com>
Subject: CommuniGate Pro Survey
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 16:22:14 -0700
To: CGatePro@mail.stalker.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello;

We have a lot of requests coming in for features and additions to the product all the time and would like to get your opinion on some of these requests. We put together a quick survey and would appreciate your responses to the questions within.

Please click on the following link to start the survey

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=JL9xmetQyj2GbqeTp7ruSA_3d_3d

The Password is: CommuniGate

This survey will be available till Tuesday at 6:00 PM PST.

Thank you for your time in helping make CommuniGate Pro a better product!

Michael Parske
Director of OEM and Channels
415-383-7164  x223
415-250-1560 cell