From: Paul Chauvet <chauvetp@newpaltz.edu>
Subject: Re: SpamHaus listing of CommuniGate servers
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 13:55:33 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello Gilles,

A simple lookup with DNS of dolphin.fr finds no A record, though an MX
record has to exist.  When your server issues a HELO/EHLO, it is most
likely identifying itself as dolphin.fr.

The A record for dolphin.fr does not HAVE to point to your mail server,
but it has to point SOMEWHERE.  Most likely it should be pointing to the
same system as www.dolphin.fr - otherwise you have more than just mail
problems.  You're leaving out people trying to get to your site without
www (which a LOT of people do).

All you probably need to do is have whomever manages your DNS server
point dolphin.fr somewhere.  Regardless of the CBL listing I know if
your mail server tried to connect to mine (or MANY other servers) that
it would be rejected because the HELO/EHLO does not exist (if dolphin.fr
is the main domain for your CGP system).

Another problem could be that you cannot be reverse connected to.  All
of your MX servers (listed below) are not responding on port 25.

serveur.dolphin.fr
relay1.completel.fr
relay2.completel.fr

Paul Chauvet
UNIX/Linux Systems Administrator
State University of New York at New Paltz
845-257-3828
chauvetp@newpaltz.edu