From: Alexander Lázaro Gómez Valdivia <alexandergv@esvc.co.cu>
Subject: RE: RUMBoxs
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 15:42:42 -0400
To: rob saat <rob@saat.org>

Sorry, maybe you don't understand me.
The Job is grant access to the users using the List, and deny all the domain or addresses that are not in the list.
The user that are not in the list are free to sent to anywhere.

user@mydomain.com       *.mydomain.com                 Granted
 Others addresses for that user are denied...

pd. Maybe I will consider the choice to do the reverse, deny access by list..