From: Dave Pooser <dave-stalker@pooserville.com>
Subject: Re: Speaking of CGP and Spam....
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 18:08:58 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
> Would you mind sharing what those blocked IP ranges are?  (and what each
> range corresponds to, so "these are the APNIC ones", and "these are the
> Eastern Europe ones", etc.)

For RIR-wide ranges, I just steal 'em from IANA in an ipfw-suitable format:

(all one line)

curl http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space | grep APNIC | cut
-f1 -d " " | sed s#^0## | sed s#/8#.0.0.0/8#

For country-specific ranges I've been using blackholes.us lists, though it
looks as if many haven't been updated for about a year; generally there's
not a lot of churn in those ranges so I'm OK with them:

curl http://blackholes.us/zones/countries/<$2-letterTLD>.txt | cut -f 2
--
Dave Pooser
Cat-Herder-in-Chief, Pooserville.com