From: Marcel Hochuli <mhochuli@a-f.ch>
Subject: Re: Login Security Setting- was: Re: Speaking of CGP and Spam....
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 17:09:57 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I can only repeat my e-mail dated on 4th of September:

===
Auto-Detect Hack Attempts is a feature of Rumpus. Rumpus is a good choice for ftp- and http-filetransfer-servers (www.maxum.com).

It detects automatically guessing of usernames and / or passwords.

It will inform about actions with these two sentences:

The IP address 'ww.xx.yy.zz' has been added to the 'Blocked Clients' list because it appears that the client is attempting to guess a username and password.
To remove the address from the list, use the 'Blocked Clients' window in Rumpus. To adjust the sensitivity of Rumpus to potential hack attempts, use the 'Hack Attempt Recognition' options on the 'Security' tab of the FTP Settings window.
===

It's subject was: Feature-Request: Auto-Detect Hack Attempts

Marcel