From: Richard Davis <rkd@kimray.com>
Subject: Re: Login Security Setting- was: Re: Speaking of CGP and Spam....
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:35:09 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I've had mine set to 5 failed attempts in 15 minutes for some time now
and it has worked well for me and my users. Only a couple of times a
year do I have a user that is changing clients and forget their password.

The option on most password systems is the disabled login must be
manually reset by an administrator instead of the time out. This lets
the administrator block the IP the attempts are coming from if it is not
a genuine user attempting login.