From: Pascal Robert <probert@os.ca>
Subject: Re: Login Security Setting- was: Re: Speaking of CGP and Spam....
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:42:10 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
It is kind of weird. I'd much prefer if the feature would have 3 parameters
like:

Suspend for [X] Minutes after [X] failed logins within [X] Minutes

Thus, i set my Login Security to X failed logins within 10 Minutes to make
the suspension period a bit longer. I hope, CGP doesn't really wait the full
10 minutes in case it gets X failed logins already during lets say one
minute.

+1.  This is what Kerio Mail Server do and it work great.