From: Stan Garvin <sgarvin@flad.com>
Subject: Re: SMTPI Session Timeouts
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:18:49 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Yup, seeing the same thing after upping to 5.1.12...FreeBSD 6.2

I'm seeing a lot of session timeouts on servers...

--
In retrospect, we can see that the ideas within Unix served as the basis of modern operating system design. Still, I suspect that the original Unix programmers did not fully understand the significance of what they had invented; for Unix is nothing less than a way of thinking: a modern implementation of the nucleus of human creativity.

The UNIX Companion

Stan Garvin
UNIX Systems Administrator
Flad & Associates