From: Jeff Wark <jwark@tbaytel.net>
Subject: Re: Speaking of CGP and Spam....
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 13:38:27 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I have seen something happen on our system 3 times in the last 4-5 months.

Using SMTP Auth, 3 accounts have been used to relay spam.  2 were terrible accounts in that the username/password were the same and the third had an easily guessable password.

The spam came from Romania specifically in one incident and APNIC and/or RIPE networks in the other two.

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:28:44 -0700