From: Alexander Lázaro Gómez Valdivia <alexandergv@esvc.co.cu>
Subject: Another considerations about Pronto! 1.2
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 15:53:56 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I wish to publish some others things I guess would be useful for Pronto! Development.

CGate 5.1.2, running in Community Edition mode.
Server: WinXP, Celeron 2Ghz
Client: WinXP, PIII
Adobe Flash: 9

1. Is impossible to access to Domain Addresses Book when composing or redirecting a message.
Via Webmail or MAPI it is possible, also impossible to create a Custom Address Book based on LDAP

2. Show HTML Message is not always showed as alternative way to see or copy the message.

3. Print Message, show an HTML content message, but the Headers are hidden, how to know later where the message is from?

4. Too many icons without tool-tip, buttons without text will be noiseless for novice users using this interface.

5. Messages stored on Sent Items can not be processed or managed via Mouse-Right-Clic

6. Sharing: At this point, is impossible to Share an E-Folder, on Webmail interface it is easy.

7. Access-Control-List: I wish to Share a Calendar or a E-Folder, or something else, to some users (nor one). ¿Why you need to use your memory to get his e-addresses?. A shortcut to the Domain Addresses Book will be useful.

8. Take Address feature is not only to create discard rules for unwanted, there is important to add the new Contacts.

9. Deleted Items, when you decide to delete one or more messages, they just get disappeared, not Trash Folders is created.

10. Should be very useful show a Context Menu via Right-Click, and disable default choices on standard Flash menu, like: Zoom In, Zoom Out, Show All, this choices disturb with the standard functioning of the interface.

Thanks

A.G.Valdivia