From: Marcel Hochuli <mhochuli@a-f.ch>
Subject: Crossover, Outlook 2007 and MAPI (was: MacOS X & CGate calendaring)
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 17:33:44 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi List

Does anyone has experience with Office 2007 (e.g. Outlook 2007), Crossover and MAPI?

Marcel
___________________________________

Am 22.12.2006 um 17:09 schrieb Tom Rymes:

On Dec 22, 2006, at 10:53 AM, Richard Davis wrote:

I am using Outlook XP and it works quite well.

Tom

You are using Outlook XP with Crossover?

And it works with the CGP MAPI connector?

How did you install it?

Mine does not authenticate with the server at all.

It has been a while sinc eI did this, but it was all very simple and standard. I know I installed CrossOver Beta on my mac, set up a bottle, and installed Office XP. I then double-clicked the MAPI installer, and I think I had to use the "unsupported software" install portion of Crossover, and that worked fine. From there, I just set up the MAPI portion as I usually do on Windows machines and all worked just dandy. Nothing fancy, no tricks. In fact, I am using Word and Excel XP instead of Office v.X on my mack now, since I prefer those apps. (I don't own office 2004, but I really don't like having to keep track of the interface differences in the Mac version of office.

Tom