From: Linda Pahdoco <linda@meridian-ds.com>
Subject: Re: Upgrade issue - License limit exceeded?
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 09:33:16 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Yes, I read that and I'm pretty sure we fit the right license dates.  Maybe I'm wrong...we'll see, I've sent a message their way too.

LP

On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 17:26:27 +0300
 Wael Shahin <wael.shahin@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

Seems like you don't have a valid license to use the 5.1.12 version of
CommuniGate.

Please check the
http://www.communigate.com/CommuniGatePro/History51.html for valid
license core

Valid Core License Keys: issued between 01-Oct-2004 and 31-Oct-2004, or
on or after 01-Oct-2005.

If you have a valid license and you are getting the limit exceeded
message then contact CommuniGate support