From: Jakob Peterhänsel <jakob@hjemme.dk>
Subject: Re: SpamHaus listing of CommuniGate servers
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 22:58:02 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Den 07/09/2007 kl. 11.24 skrev Stefan Seiz:
I guess if you simply setup your DNS with an A-Record for dolphin.fr which
points to your CGP Server (i assume that will be the IP of
serveur.dolphin.fr), the problem will be fixed.

Ahh, that would be BAD practice, as, according to RFC's that is not legal!

Yes, I know, a lot do it anyway, but it you really wanna conform to rules, it's a no-go.

set you RDNS to mail.domain.tld or serv.domain.tld

for mail, you set the MX for the domain.tld..

It's late friday evening, and I should be in bed.. ;-)

    Jakob Peterhänsel

"Be a part of the Love Generation - carry a smile, not a gun."
- JP, May 2006

Email:     jakob@hjemme.dk
AIM:         Marook
Phone:     +45 29687104