From: Jeff Wark <jwark@tbaytel.net>
Subject: Re: Mail Storage not correctly displayed
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 09:25:48 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I've noticed incorrect usage reported when [and this is something we brought on ourselves] we placed symbolic links [UNIX stuff] in the customer's web directory.  CommuniGate seems to report the little link:
index.html -> index.htm
as any number of size, from a few KiloBytes to many MegaBytes.

It also produces problems when the account is to be removed.  'Directory not empty' error or something.

On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 13:05:40 +0200