From: Jorge R. Macías L. <jmacias@mexis.net>
Subject: Re: Pronto Basic Customization
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 11:47:58 -0500
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I'd also like to change the URL, maybe http://pronto.mydomain.com or any arbitrary name which is properly configured in DNS, don't know it this is currently posible using the router module or any other means.

And I'd like to be able to disable and hide languages from the combo box in the login page and be able to change the font size.

And of course the implementation of missing features currently available in the html webmail interface, like using S-MIME, the combo for selecting a destinarion folder to copy/move a message, the options for storing the message atached files into the website, etc.

J.

El Thursday, Sep. 6, 2007 at 11:36