From: Bret Miller <bret.miller@wcg.org>
Subject: Pronto Basic Customization
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 09:36:28 -0700
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
This is probably on the future enhancement list already, but can we have some basic customization for the Pronto interface, please. I know it's fun to have full control, but with Pronto, I understand why we can't. However, it seems like we could have the following:

1. Move the "Pronto!" logo on the login page down next to "powered by CommuniGate Pro".

2. Make the big logo where "Pronto!" is now customizable.

3. Make the "Welcome to CommuniGate Pro, the wcg.org Communications Server!" message customizable.

4. After login, make the small "Pronto!" logo at the top customizable.

For the logo customization, I don't mind if we say the logo has to be PNG and must be exactly x by y pixels. I don't even mind if we keep the Pronto! at the top after login and just add the ability to add a custom logo. Essentially, because this gets viewed as a web application, I want the ability to co-brand it.

Outside of Pronto, I think adding a "friendly name" setting to domain properties would also be nice. That way instead of saying "the example.com communications server", you could say "the Example Corporation communication server" giving it a bit more polish without a lot of extra work. If no friendly name was present, you simply use the domain name as you do now.

Bret