From: Jeff Wark <jwark@tbaytel.net>
Subject: Re: Email Address Delimiter Support?
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 09:53:25 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Never used it before, but this may be what you are looking for:
http://www.stalker.com/CommuniGatePro/Local.html#RouteSettings

On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 06:25:09 -0700
 David Erickson <derickso@stanford.edu> wrote:
Hi I am curious what kind of support there is for Email Address Delimiters in Communigate Pro?  For example, with Postfix lets say my address is foo@bar.com.  If I set the delimiter to be +, then sending email to foo+whatever@bar.com will deliver this email to the foo@bar.com account.  Further, lets say I wanted to forward all email to a different account, except I want ONE delimited address to deliver it locally.  To set this up with Postfix I create a .forward file containing the address to forward email to, then I create a .forward+whatever file that is empty which when matched means deliver locally (because it is empty). So email coming in to foo+whatever@bar.com gets delivered locally, everything else is forwarded out to the address contained in the .forward file.

Can this be done with Communigate Pro?

Thanks,
David