From: Gerry Valle <gerry@quest-world.com>
Subject: RE: Private Entries In A Shared Calendar
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 06:25:09 -0700
To: <CGatePro>
My searches in the archives have yielded no solutions to the problem below:

"If a user makes an appointment private it vanishes from anyone who has
view rights over their calendar making double booking of appointments a
probability.  I would have expected it to show an appointment but
withhold any details."

Has anyone come up with a solution or workaround?  Do newer versions of
MAPI/CGPro solve the problem?  This has become a huge issue for my firm.

Thanks for any help,

GV
CGPro 5.1.2/FreeBSD 6.0 x86-64
MAPI 1.2.3