From: David Erickson <derickso@stanford.edu>
Subject: Email Address Delimiter Support?
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 06:25:09 -0700
To: <CGatePro>
Hi I am curious what kind of support there is for Email Address Delimiters in Communigate Pro?  For example, with Postfix lets say my address is foo@bar.com.  If I set the delimiter to be +, then sending email to foo+whatever@bar.com will deliver this email to the foo@bar.com account.  Further, lets say I wanted to forward all email to a different account, except I want ONE delimited address to deliver it locally.  To set this up with Postfix I create a .forward file containing the address to forward email to, then I create a .forward+whatever file that is empty which when matched means deliver locally (because it is empty).  So email coming in to foo+whatever@bar.com gets delivered locally, everything else is forwarded out to the address contained in the .forward file.

Can this be done with Communigate Pro?

Thanks,
David