From: Tim <tim@maserati.ca>
Subject: Help with CGPSA/spamassassin on CGP running on Windows Server 2003
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 06:24:43 -0700
To: <CGatePro>
Hello,
    I've recently set up CGP (5.1.12) on a Windows 2003 Server. Everything working perfectly, except that I'm getting stuck with spamassassin/CGPSA.

I installed the Windows spamassassin, with spamd.exe running as a service, spamc was/is called when needed. I put the CGPSA file in place, and added it as a helper (after only modifying it slightly for Windows use). I set up a straight forward rule to it as an externalfilter.

CGPSA as helper runs as: perl "C:/CommuniGate Files/Settings/cgpsa"

Time-out to "never", auto-restart at 10 seconds.

It runs, no time-outs or errors showing in logs at all. My problem is that if I send an email to my account on CGP, it shows up in the queue and shows initial entry in the logs, but just sits there for 30 minutes or longer. If I disable the CGPSA helper, the email releases to my inbox. I have everything stock in way of rules for spamassassin etc... and again, no errors or anything obvious showing. DNS is set to the local server, so it is looking locally for lookups.

Tim