From: Andre Mueller <andre.mueller@himmel-blau.com>
Subject: Re: Problems with Mail Redirection Option "Preserve To/CC fields"
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 10:58:25 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Hello

I have installed today CommuniGate 5.1.12 and removed the SpamCatcher.pl (script from Stalker to count incoming mails/spams in order to evaluate Spam-plugins load). The problems with the mail redirection option "Preserve To/CC fields" activated and the rejection of redirected emails at several destinations has now gone. As I updated 5.1.12 and removed the SpamCatcher.pl at the same time I can not say where the problem was caused.

With best regards, and many thanks for the help, André