From: Bret Miller <bret.miller@wcg.org>
Subject: RE: Adjust calendar/event time
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 08:37:18 -0700
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
> Running CGP 5.1.11 on Windows.
> I have a person that is using the MAPI connector.  Their computer was
> set to Pacific time, he is on the East coast (PA).  He has entered
> quite a few events in his calendar before it was discovered that he
> was set for the wrong time zone.  Is there any (a CLI script?) to
> convert the times (add 3 hours) without doing it manually one
> at a time.

Calendar items are stored in mostly simple text format in message items in the mailbox. It is entirely possible using IMAP protocol or XIMSS to retrieve the items, delete the old item and add back the corrected one. With IMAP, it's not possible to modify an item. I haven't looked at XIMSS to see whether or not that's possible.

Bret