From: Technical Support <support@stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Linksys SPA3102 (Success!)
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 18:43:43 +0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

freddy.frouin@bt.com wrote:
I did update for this:
- S:<+*@pstn> = gatewaycaller{00*}#pbx@domain ; start 'gatewaycaller' app

In order the + to be replaced by 2 00. Yet, I still get the same 410 SIP code when I try to place a call... I think it's more an issue with the SPA3120 than with CGPro...

Yes, the error is generate by SPA and means "the resource is not available any more" as if it refused to relay the call to PSTN
That may be some dialplan setting in the PSTN line configuration of SPA...

Ideas are welcome.

Regards, Freddy.