From: Technical Support <support@stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Linksys SPA3102 (Success!)
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 17:59:28 +0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

freddy.frouin@bt.com wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for these details, I was able to go further with this information.

I've got a good news as well, I found some Cisco doc which details most of the SPA3102 options. I'm not sure I'm allowed to post it in this mailing list, so just ask me or if mailing list moderators accept it, I may post it there... Just let me know.

Then, I still have a problem:
- I'm login to CGPro with some account@domain (which is not the main domain of my cgp server)
- I've created a pbx@domain account with the privileges it was required to have as "Can access all files" and "Can Impersonate" and I added some call rules: redirected to #pbx.
- I've modified the router gatewaycaller rules to:
S:<*@pstn>    = gatewaycaller{*}#pbx@domain ; start 'gatewaycaller' app

This entry will send the destination numbers as is,and per the logs below it appears the number is sent with the leading plus. You may need to change this router records to convert the number to the format accepted on the PSTN side. E.g. strip the plus sign and add leading 0:

S:<+*@pstn> = gatewaycaller{0*}#pbx@domain ; start 'gatewaycaller' app

- I've modifyed PTSN account default in order to forward calls to the SPA3102.

Finally, when I try to make a PTSN call, the SPA3102 box answer with the 410 SIP code: "Gone" as shown in CGP Logs:

14:25:57.557 5 SIP [0.0.0.0]:5060 -> [spa3102IP]:5061 out(401): ACK sip:+somephonenumber@spa3102IP SIP/2.0\r\nP-Asserted-Identity: <sip:...
14:25:57.557 2 SIPC-000072 [001424] ACK sip:+somephonenumber@spa3102IP sent [cgproserverIP]:5060 -> udp [spa3102IP]:5061
[]

Does someone have any idea of what's going wrong ?

I tried to make a call configuring my SIP client to directly access the SPA3102 and I've got exactly the same SIP return code when I try to place a call. So I'm not sure it's an issue with my CGP setup, but I'm not sure with it as well...

Thanks,
Best Regards, Freddy.