From: Christoph Roethlisberger <christoph@interway.ch>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 14:44:29 +0200
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
thanks for your help - this is it, dunno how I could not have seen this.

Christoph Roethlisberger

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nicolas Hatier" <nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com>
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2007 5:36 PM
Subject: Re: CLI command/option for subscription mode on mailing lists

Usually, when the LIST command is sent without the "confirm" parameter,
no confirmation message is sent and the target user is subscribed
immediately in the mode you specified. You can also add the "silently"
parameter to avoid sending a welcome message.

LIST mylist@mydomain.com FEED silently "Some User" <someuser@company.com>

http://www.stalker.com/CommuniGatePro/CLI.html#Lists

NH

Christoph Roethlisberger wrote:
Is there a way to set the subscription mode on mailing lists
subscribers via CLI?

I've tried out several commands and options but none seems to work.
The only status I can set is "confirm" with the List() command, which
results into "pending" for this setting. But I'm not able to set the
subscription mode to "digest" or anything else I could do within the GUI.

Am I overlooking something or is there a hidden command/option for this?

best regards
Christoph

--

*Nicolas Hatier* <mailto:nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com>